Suryoday school’s activities are conducted by 10 teachers (7 Full time and 3 Part time) and are supervised by an experienced Special Educator.
- Academics along with exposure visits to cover theoretical as well as practical aspects.
- Extra-curricular activities such as picnics, music, dance, etc. in order to increase social skills.
- Pre-vocational skills such as making craft items and selling them.
- Therapies such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Behavioral Therapy.
- Parent counselling
- Sports Activities
Few More Glimpses
Participation in Sports Activities helps our students to develop
- Gross Motor Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Improve their Overall Physical Fitness
Yoga & Meditation Sessions
- To help students develop Better memory & Concentration
Occupational, Speech and Drama Therapy
- Helps our students to develop auditory perception, cognition and language skills