WORK WITH US
You will experience working for a significant campaigning organisation and help us to make a difference. Volunteers are involved in a lot of different roles in campaigning, marketing, media and general support.
- Valuable and varied experience of work in the field of human rights
- Develop skills, knowledge and experience alongside experts
- Volunteers who have worked at Amnesty for three months or more may request a reference and advice on interview techniques
INTERN WITH US
It’s great to be out front! We are on the cutting edge, inspiring breakthroughs focused on achieving immediate and lasting change in children’s lives by improving their health, education and economic opportunities.
- Participants engage in meaningful work under the direct supervision of a professional Save the Children staff member
- Assignments are collaborative and include innovative teams
- Work schedules are flexible
- The work you support changes the lives of children all around the world
Work with us
Careers in Suryoday School
These exclusive Special Education and other jobs feature detailed information about each job. These job postings are current and accurate.
Our extended family of volunteers dedicate their time and energy to provide valuable resources to our services and programs. Their commitments through the thousands of donated hours they give help us make a difference in the life of a child. Ask how you can help:
- Become a mentor to a child in need.
Tutor children with learning disabilities of any age.
- Assist with special events.
- Help with back-office procedures.
- Assist with clerical support.
- Help pick up and deliver donated items.
- Provide consulting on professional services such as grant writing, counseling.
About the volunteering need – Research on special schools in UK and understand if they use Digital IEP.
- List of special schools in UK using Digital IEP already
- Talk to special schools if they are not already using Digital IEP and they would want to use our product. We will be happy to collaborate and take their feedback.
- Research on how digitalization can help them.
- Write blogs which can help the Suryoday Trust in promoting this project.
- Only a minimum cost of up to GBP 5 per child per month will be charged to recover the recurring expenses of the program. Volunteers can help us to define the minimum cost as well for using the Digital IEP basis their research and interaction with the school.
Prerequisite of the Volunteering-
The volunteer will be provided with the demo of the application for his understanding. Once the volunteer has understood, the requirements can be fulfilled. All suggestions are welcomed. If some special schools are interested, we can arrange for a demo.
Skills Required –
Creative content writing, Expression and Communication Skills, Research, Sales and Marketing
Volunteering Opportunity Context:
As #COVID19 severely impacted everyone’s regular functioning, Suryoday School took on the challenge of adopting #technology to ensure that the progress of our students is not hindered.
Through 1 to 1 online zoom sessions, our special educators took on the challenge of teaching online, not just for academic development but also covering aspects like perception building, and social skill development through prayer practicing, gross motor skill development. Even yoga and dance to ensure overall development!
We are proud to share that in the past two weeks, our team of special educators have completed 83 sessions with students.
About the volunteering need – Design a 4-5 min video on the digital session glimpses for our social media
Prerequisite of the volunteering-
The volunteer will be provided with photographs and screenshots of the tutorials post which, the requirements can be fulfilled.
Skills Required – Creativity, Media design, Video design and editing
About the volunteering need – Story Writing
We require the volunteer to help us with –
- Impact stories of 48 students in 300-500 words
- SPOC from NGO will help you to connect with teachers at school
- The volunteer is required to discuss with the teacher on each child’s
- progress/impact made while being at school till current date
- Write impactful stories on the progress made by the child
- Short and interesting stories enough to catch a reader’s attention and drive emotional connect
Skills Required –
Creative content writing, Expression and Communication Skills, Empathetic
Suryoday School ( started in 2010)
Shantinath Avenue, Chakradhar Nagar, Shop No. 1/3/4/5/6/7/8/12, Near Mahalaxmi Complex, Nalasopara (West), Palghar- 401203.
Suryoday School and Pre Vocational Centre (started in 2019)
107, Muskurahat Cooperative Housing Society, Ganesh Nagar, Kandivali W
For Admissions or other queries, contact now